- Sign up for the WPPSA list-serv by emailing email@example.com.
- Join the Assembly and plan to attend the next general membership meeting.
- See the University Committees page.
- Volunteer to help with WPPSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling Weekly Paid Staff – Join our
WPPSA Support Team!
Two New Positions Available
The Weekly Paid Professional Staff Association “WPPSA” has two new creative openings for volunteer staff: Outreach Specialist and Digital Platforms Specialist.
The Outreach Specialist will represent WPPSA through the development of positive relationships with various resources and centers on campus. Introduce and bridge these relationships with our WPPSA community by tailoring into events and information sessions.
The Digital Platforms Specialist will team with our Communications Deputy, redesign our overall outreach using digital media as a means to build WPPSA brand and reputation.
Our executive committee implemented a renewed mission that focuses on increasing membership, community and accessibility to resources in support of our personal and professional development. Our goal is to provide pathways to knowledge for both present and future generations of WPPSA employees.
We welcome you to our team and share in our excitement and creativity to launch new events and a career development series aimed at promoting community, increasing awareness and fostering engagement.
Why you should apply!
- Opportunity to work on special events and workshops committed to the inclusivity and community of our weekly paid Penn staff.
- Collaborate on the creative process of developing a seminar, guest speaker series or event.
- Gain insight on our WPPSA community, identify the needs and address them through various programming and outreach efforts.
Are you interested in utilizing your creativity with WPPSA? Please reach out if you are curious and want to learn more at email@example.com!